The NICE Consulting offers a community engagement program to help foster fulfilling, meaningful, and rewarding community participation in your initiatives.
- Custom design a program which focuses on positive and effective ways for team leaders to build community awareness, identify community priorities, and to inspire action.
- Provide a practical set of tools, models, and skills which support team members in developing and implementing inclusive community engagement for their initiatives.
- Support team leaders as they conduct follow up with community members, evaluate community responses, and expand their impact as catalysts in the community.
Sample Program Outline
Lay of the Land
Explore the community’s unique context and identify key players.
- Program Impact Evaluation
- Partnership Development Plan
- Background Information on Issue
Collaboratively design creative initiatives which engage your community.
- Program Objectives and Measures of Success
- Strategic Outreach Plan and Timeline
- Program Community Engagement Messaging
Engage your community, build partnerships, and gather program feedback.
- Focused Outreach to Stakeholder Groups
- Broad Outreach to Community Members
- Community Events and Discussions
Report and Adapt
Evaluate program outcomes and distil lessons for future use.
- Evaluation of Measured Accomplishments
- Next Steps for Community Outreach
- Recommendations for Program Adaptation
|Stage 1||Stage 2||Stage 3||Stage 4|
|Lay of the Land||Program Design||Implementation||Report and Adapt|
|1-2 Months||2-3 Months||3-6 Months||1 Month|
|Explore the community’s unique context and identify key players.||Collaboratively design creative initiatives which engage your community.||Engage your community, build partnerships, and gather program feedback.||Evaluate program outcomes and distil lessons for future use.|
|Stage Outcomes:||Stage Outcomes:||Stage Outcomes:||Stage Outcomes:|